Thursday, February 07, 2008

Pop Quiz Answer

The answer, of course, is contacts. The reason, however, deserves some documentation. Following in Eleanor's opera footsteps, I was recruited/volunteered to be in the next Atlanta Ballet production of Romeo & Juliet as Lord Montague. Luckily for all involved, especially the audience, it is a non-dancing role, HOWEVER, it does involve an on-stage sword fight with very heavy broadswords. We open tonight and run for two weekends, so if you are in town, it will be interesting!

The Costume
...and TIGHTS!



11 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow. Just. . .wow.

Rob said...

Now that's a hat that really works on you.

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!! yay! Thomas, you are a born tight-wearer. Let no one tell you otherwise!

Unknown said...

I second what both of the Kimbros said.

Anonymous said...

I'm speechless. . . Helen

Anonymous said...

You didn't know what you were getting into with this son-in-law of yours, did you Helen?!

Carter (the elder)

aartilla the fun said...

ah, a picture carter can look up to.

:)

just kidding. you look great! very um, intimidating. funny how they had to balance the tights with a heavy broadsword. just sayin'.

-x-

Anonymous said...

no comment.

Anonymous said...

And I though I raised you right...Mom

Anonymous said...

I always thought you were a pretty good dancer. No ballerina, sure. As long as the costume makes you wider than the broadsword you wield, I think you'll do o.k.

Good career move. Next up, Malvolio. What you really need is cross stitching. And a line of action figures. And Burger King glasses . . .

Ben

Rex Hampton said...

Wow, you look great in tights...where can i get me some of 'em?