This is what I caught Carter doing this weekend when I wasn't paying attention.

Needless to say, I was shocked, so I made him replay the entire ordeal, step-by-step.



Needless to say, I was shocked, so I made him replay the entire ordeal, step-by-step.


Yep. He'll wash his hands for fun, all on his own. However, he won't, necessarily do it on command.

4 comments:
that is unbelievably cute. i don't know what's cuter -- the fact that he's voluntarily washing his hands, or the fact that he RECREATED the entire process for you. hahahahahahaaaaaaa!!!!
This is just the beginning. There will be many things he will do when you are not paying attention and you will hear about them when he is all grown up. It's best you do not know EVERYTHING. (But that's mostly true when he is a teenager.)
As for Mama Helen's comments, let parents everywhere say, "AMEN!"
Wow--you are lucky--the last time I lost track of Thomas and found him in the bathroom he was swishing things around in the toilet. Carter is such a good boy!!
Post a Comment