I've been in a posting frenzy this evening, so you have 4 new posts below, including the last of the posts from our Arkansas trip. The day after we got back from Arkansas, I went to NYC for the week. Now I'm headed to Seattle tomorrow, so I wanted to get these posts up!
This weekend has been absolutely beautiful in Atlanta -- sunny and warm -- and we made the most of it. Yesterday was a 5K, a swimming lesson, a festival, erranding, a birthday party, dinner and theatre for Thomas and I and playtime with Cart Cart for Carter. Today was a playdate/lunch with friends, erranding and a playdate/dinner with different friends. I actually can't believe we fit it all in. I think it's safe to say that all three of us had a great weekend -- and that all three of us are exhausted!
P.S. Sorry to all the Arkansas friends and family that we didn't see while we were stay-cationing there. We missed you, and I promise we'll be back for a more proper visit soon!
3 comments:
Great posts -- especially from Arkansas. I feel like I was there. Obviously the whole family had a great time. Carter's still talking about it as he recalls things he did which were fun.
Wow, I thought our Saturday was busy! We only had a 5K, a birthday party and a BBQ. But I still haven gotten around to blogging about our weekend yet.
Post a Comment